BUILD A CAREER WITH RAIMON LAND
As Thailand’s foremost real estate company, Raimon Land rewards innovation, knowledge and integrity. Our vision is to provide our employees with an entrepreneurial working environment where they can consistently exceed the expectations of our customers, colleagues and stakeholders. If you are interested in making a difference and building a career with an award-winning company, Raimon Land may be the place for you.
FOR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Manager - Internal Audit
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the corporation and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach.
- To provide the senior management and Board / Audit Committee of the Company with independent assurance that the risk management systems / framework, internal controls and governance processes are effective and that its operations are properly controlled or otherwise.
- Support management in the maintenance of effective controls and operational risk management and provide consultation service to management in these areas.
- Assess overall internal controls, identify and recommend the cost-effective improvements where necessary.
- Develop the risk-based audit plans and organize the audit assignment and complete the assignment as planned.
- Provide assurance service, through testing, monitoring or review that internal controls are operating effectively.
- Report internal control weakness and the progress of corrective action through to the management and the Audit Committee.
- To oversee the internal audit team in development of audit plan and detailed audit programs.
- Monitor the corrective actions agreed by business managements to ensure timely implementation.
- Play a role in the Anti-Corruption Program as defined in the Anti-Corruption Policy.
- Assist the Audit Committee and CEO when requested.
- 10 – 15 years of experience in internal audit field.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or any related field.
- Holding professional certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or CPA would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of Internal Audit, Risk Management, and Compliance.
- Knowledge about Listed Company Regulation/Practices/SEC.
- Ability to execute assignment with limited budget and work under pressure.
- Well organized and ability to multi-task handling.
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability, maturity, and sound judgment.
- Good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of people.
- Able to travel overseas and domestic as assigned
International Marketing Executive (Chinese Native)
- Create, place content, mange online messaging and conversations for RML WeChat OA and other social media platform.
- Work with the marketing and sales team about content development topics and opportunities research and recommend trends WeChat OA channels and influencers.
- Create, Maintain communication in WeChat, Weibo, other media channels and other social media platforms.
- Develop strategy to grow follower's base.
- Leverage internal developed channels to generate tour and sales.
- Co-ordinate with Sales Team, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Asangha Realty and related parties to ensure smooth operation.
- Other marketing or related activities as assigned.
- 1 - 3 years experiences in with WeChat OA or Chinese social media marketing or content development, or related fields/roles.
- Bachelor's Degree of Marketing or related fields.
- Chinese nationality with fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English reading writing and speaking languages.
- Extensive experience WeChat OA and other social media platforms, marketing communications skills and creative content creation background.
- Creative, ability to handle correspondence, manage own work, receive critiques, and create good contents.
- Real estate background and awareness.
- Open minded and willingness to learn and share.
- Team player
- Ability to work with under pressure.
Head of Asset Management
- The ultimate goal of the Department is to maximize the value of all RML existing Office projects not only to emphasize on the number targets but also to find ways to enhancing the brand image of the Company. Also, to assure that all the transaction is going smoothly throughout the transactions.
- To achieve the goals of the Department, we will continuously lead the team to develop and maintain a sustainable Leasing activity and also to assure that PNL is always under well monitored and controlled throughout the year.
- To source new business opportunities and find ways to generate additional income for office projects.
- Initiate a business plan to improve and optimise the use of space under the company's portfolio.
- Also, see what is missed in each project and differentiate it to make the projects even more special.
- Ultimately, the goal is to maximize value of all Commercial Office assets not only in term of numbers but also focus on the brand image of the company
- Budget planning and performance forecasting. Ensure each property in the portfolio is performing up to the budget/forecast set.
- Liaison with third parties such as partners, agents, contractors, property management companies, hotel operators.
- Independently running and managing a team of high-performing staff.
- To prepare and implement business plan, marketing plan and recommendations for the new potential lands for offices /existing commercial office project (if needed)
- Responsible to achieve occupancy rate targets, develop merchandising mix and acquire potential tenants and/or operators for existing
- To review proposal, draft agreements in relation to commercial offices projects
- Work with partners; sole agent, tenants, construction and marketing team to ensure that all the transaction going smoothly
- Supervise the team on day to day activities. Focus on the direction/vision of Commercial team leading to the succeed of the projects
- Lead and motivate the team to work towards the same direction with an objective to reach the same target
- Keep explore and update on office market status and trends to share the ideas to the team and other related team
- Work and coordinate closely with all top management to assure RML achieve the ultimate goal
- Develop yearly commercial office plan to implement throughout the year
- Set, Monitor and Control P&L for all commercial office projects to assure RML stay in positive numbers in every quarter of the year
- Do monthly update with property management team to assure that all expenses are used effectively and efficiently
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in commercial Leasing, tenant management & services.
- Master's Degree or above, preferably in real estate, business management or related area.
- Strong experience in managing real estate assets including commercial, retail and hospitality properties. The candidate must be able to effectively liaise with leasing teams, appointed leasing agents, hotel operators, and project partners.
- Strong analytical skill, negotiation, co-ordination and follow up skills.
- Goal oriented, energetic, team player and can-do attitude.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Thai, written and spoken. An ability to communicate in Japanese would be advantageous to the role.
- MS Office Suite, Pivot Table
- Basic Accounting (read, create and interpret P&L and financial statement).
- Able to work independently and as a team within set time frame and under pressure.
- To be responsible for the daily operations of the Serviced Apartments
- To develop and implement the strategic direction to optimize business revenue and cost
- To develop and manage the monthly sales forecast and yearly budget
- To provide and update the property owners with periodic reports on matters related to operations, sales and growth
- To work closely with the condominium CJP and warranty team to ensure the smooth and legal running of the Serviced Apartments
- To set-up a Café and Restaurant, and to drive Sales and Marketing and manage the team to run Operations thereafter
- To represent the brand as a 5 star luxury design-driven property
- To work alongside to develop the brand for the region
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- At least 10years experience in the related industry (Hotel and Serviced Apartment) in any 5-star Brand
- At least 5years experience as a General Manager in the related industry
- Preferred International Degree and/or additional diploma in the related industry
- Strong exposure and working experience with an International market
- Strong analytical skills and ability to articulate business plans
- Strong background and experience in Sales and Marketing
- Strong background in F&B set-up and management
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English Language
- Possess vision and the desire to create something of value – to want to leave legacy