- Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meeting (AGMs).
- Taking minutes, drafting resolutions and relevant documents.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers members, directors and secretaries.
- Maintaining database and all other documents in relations to company secretary and investor relations matters.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Assist team in terms of ensuring department year plan and calendars are being followed and executed as planned.
- Bachelor degree.
- Following degree will be given preference (1) accounting or finance (2) business and management (3) corporate laws
- Verbal and written communications skill (both Thai and English)
- Microsoft Words, Power point and Excel.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all level.
- Attention to detail and a well- organized approach to work.
- Data management and fillings.
- The ability to priorities work and to work well under pressure.
- The capability to work with numerical information, analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information.
- A sound grasp of corporate governance process and issues.
- Conduct Sales of luxury real estate in Bangkok.
- Conduct on-going sales follow up by phone and email.
- Assist with various tasks associated with the marketing efforts of luxury real estate.
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Property.
- Excellent command in English, verbal and writing skills.
- Good computer skills with the ability to operate basic computer programs and internet.
- Service-minded, enthusiastic, self motivated and confident personality and good telephone manner required.
- Work and manage the building’s telephone switchboard operation.
- Greet/receive and offer hospitality to visitors to the building.
- Assist in the housekeeping of the reception foyer, lift lobby, meeting rooms and adjacent areas (hereafter referred to as “Reception Areas”). Ensure that the Reception Areas are in impeccable condition at all times and police the image of these areas.
- Provide support assistance on a variety of building functions.
- Extend your ambassador’s role to promote a friendly and welcoming environment within the building.
- Knowledgeable of co-owners/residents service inclusive of hotel reservations, transportation, information on local attractions and activities, and other information that provides valuable service to our co-owners/residents.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Management.
- Male age around 28-32 years old.
- 3-5 Years in Property Management/Services or background in other area is also welcome.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Good English literacy and communications skills
- Willing to learn and hard working
- Can work in Night shift